Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing cottage Corrib/Mask

Options
  • 03-06-2011 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

The cottage I used to stay in is not available anymore and Im finding a hard time getting alternatives. Ideally I would like to stay in Oughterard or near by and for the house to have a boat a short walk away.
    However any suggestions for elsewhere on Corrib or Mask would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,

stylie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

i always stay in fairhill house hotel in clonbur, short drive from both lakes, there are B+Bs there also across the road i think,

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭seamusmcspud

I know of plenty of B&B's in oughterard. Fishing is one thing but going for pints with the lads afterwards is the best fun. You'll need somewhere to stumble home too!! if you want a B&B i've got a few ideas.
    Seamus

Advertisement