Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Web Texts 300 Texts Is Not Enough

Options
  • 03-06-2011 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

I recently joined Meteor and am using there online account and have to say that 300 web texts is not enough compared to what Vodafone offer.

I remember years ago it was meteor that offered more then Vodafone

Am I the only one that remembers that ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I find their webtexts handy, I usually have free texts on my phone after topping up by 20 quid. So I only really use them for a few days when until I get my free texts again.

My only problem with Meteor is my online account has times when it doesn't work properly but nothing major. I'm quite happy with Meteor :D

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

I just think they should off a hundred more free texts then Id be happy.

Keep it up there with Vodafone.
    Asphyxia wrote: »
    I find their webtexts handy, I usually have free texts on my phone after topping up by 20 quid. So I only really use them for a few days when until I get my free texts again.

My only problem with Meteor is my online account has times when it doesn't work properly but nothing major. I'm quite happy with Meteor :D

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭willyb007

I agree, I went thru 250 odd web txts in a matter of a few days, Would be nice to see them increase the number of txts. It is handy for be being on free meteor - meteor calls and txts so I really avail of the best of both worlds

Advertisement