Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certus (Bank of Scotland Ireland)

Options
  • 03-06-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having problems dealing with Certus who are administering the legacy business of BoSI in Ireland? I have my mortgage with BOSI but have been trying to get copies of paperwork filed with BOSI from Certus for months now. They keep promising to response to my query on the phone but thats the last you hear from them. I wrote a letter to them 4 weeks ago but had no reply either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

GSF wrote: »
    Is anyone having problems dealing with Certus who are administering the legacy business of BoSI in Ireland? I have my mortgage with BOSI but have been trying to get copies of paperwork filed with BOSI from Certus for months now. They keep promising to response to my query on the phone but thats the last you hear from them. I wrote a letter to them 4 weeks ago but had no reply either.

Raise an official complaint with them - they have to resolve it within predefined timescales or the Regulator will down on them...

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭migemo

I rang B of S ireland today just before 5 o clock to find out how much i have left to pay on a car loan and needless to say after much press 1 for this etc.. i found myself still hanging on nearing 6 o clock. An automated message constantly assured me that i was moving up the queue. Just after 6 i gave up (1890 numbers dont come cheap). I decided to ring straight back to check the opening hours and another automated message informed me that the opening hours were up to 5 .15. Surely they should cut the lines when they close. Bit peeved that i have to pay premium call rates for wasting my own time. anyone else experience same?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Jaffusmaximus

Lodge an official complaint mentioning the fact you will soon be contacting the financial ombudsman. If no joy then bypass them and write to the financial ombudsman directly. I would go straight to complaining if u are not being dealt with promptly and with respect from any financial company.

Advertisement