Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer garden.....for the day that's in it!

• 03-06-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Am stuck in work now, but can already hear the rattle of the ice as a cold bottle of Clonmel's finest empties into my glass around 6 o'clock. So can anyone suggest a good beer garden in town??

Jack Meades is lovely but a bit far out, is there anywhere else in town to sit out and enjoy a few drinks on this glorious day???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Sadly not really anywhere as good as Jack Meades. Outside in the showboat is about as good as I can think of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Severe lack of beer gardens in town which is a shame. The Crannog is about the only decent one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Kazbar..but it's small..and not sure how much sun it gets. Rev too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

front of munster bar
    geoffs beer garden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

the mansion, Kazbar, Geoffs, T&H's, gingerman (small seating area outside prob not sufficient) Philly's, the showboat, ?/? sure there's more up on the hill but I don't venture that way too much. also, try the marina hotel out back has lovely spot in front river walk, no one ever around and a good start for a crawl into town :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

front of tower hotel also decent spot

Advertisement