Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sites around Lucan and Celbridge?

• 03-06-2011 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any secluded spots around Lucan/ Celbridge or Clondalkin area to shoot in, I know a couple of graveyard spots like the one in Palmerstown, so something along the same lines would be great, something off the beaten track kinda thing, that you would recommend yourself. Have tried Google but jsut wanted to hear first hand accounts.

Thnaks for the help :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

A client brought me to a lake at the back of Celbridge once, you need to walk across a couple of fields to get there, looking at the map it looks like ardclough, apparently the canal by it is a well known fishing area or so I was told which is how the lad knew how to get to the lake. Other than that you could go up to the 12th Lough but there would be people around, I usually go early on a Sunday if I am taking shots up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Castletown house is a good location in Celbridge. The Liffey runs through it, nice woodland, large grassy fields. The further you go in it becomes more 'wild', lovely nonetheless. Whole location is beautiful on a summers day (like todays!)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭uniqueusername

thanks folks, they sound great :)

Advertisement