Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Tattooists in the midlands

Options
  • 03-06-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

I'm thinking about getting an elvish tattoo and while i have figured out the symbols/elvish "lettering" i want it does need sprucing up by someone who is good at arty script and to make it look elvish.

Has anyone recommendations as to tattoo artists in the midland area who would be suitable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

theres a few guys in longford , do great work,

ruslan - blackpearl tattoo

sean - longford custom ink ' tattoo and peircing

i get inked by both of these , and only great words to say about them

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bensonx

no way, the best in the midlands is glenn in mullingar, i got one done in longford and the rest in athlone but i saw glens work on loads of people and hes amazin, especially at that sort of 'fantasy' work,
    everyone knows never to go to longford to get a tatt, unless someone new has opened up though

depends when the last time you got one done in longford ,

few new shops have opend the last year or 2

good artists and decent prices

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

go to galway, jesus its only around an hour extra and your stuck with it for life. some killer artists around these parts

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bensonx

oh right yeah well when i got mine in longford it was rubbish and i had to get it corrected in athlone and everyone was saying that it was known never to go to longford but this was two years ago when i got me first one like, and there was only one choice then (not mentioning any names lol)
    yeah there is some good work in galway aswell but without travelling im telling you mullingar

• Advertisement

bensonx wrote: »
    oh right yeah well when i got mine in longford it was rubbish and i had to get it corrected in athlone and everyone was saying that it was known never to go to longford but this was two years ago when i got me first one like, and there was only one choice then (not mentioning any names lol)
    yeah there is some good work in galway aswell but without travelling im telling you mullingar

i think i know who your on about , i walked in and out of there shop if its the one im thinking of

theres a few places closer to me than longford , but personal choice takes me there ,
    also to add many people find many artists great for different work , so its up to you o.p where you choose to go ,
    best of luck with it and up some pics when you get it

Advertisement