Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application

Options
  • 03-06-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all. Just a quick query on applying for a credit card. How long does it take after applying for the card to actually receive it. I am going travelling in a month and I'm panicing a bit that I won't get it in time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

It shouldn't take more than two weeks at the most. Phone the company up and see how the application is going. Make sure its not being delayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hitman1

Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Hitman1 wrote: »
    Hi all. Just a quick query on applying for a credit card. How long does it take after applying for the card to actually receive it. I am going travelling in a month and I'm panicing a bit that I won't get it in time.

well..i applied for a Tesco card 5 mths ago, never got any reply to that, and i applied Ryanaird card 1 mth ago, never received any mail etc. regarding this.

I just assume that they were not interested to give me an card etc.. (3 yrs in Ireland, perm. contract, savings in the bank, blanc ICB), living in the same place for 3 yrs, rental,)ICB report. i think thats the problem for me since i never had any credit in Ireland, i think, i need to go to my bank and negociate something.

Advertisement