Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens health

Options
  • 03-06-2011 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

I can't get onto the mens health page-it is in my inactive list. I posted there yesterday but it got moved to another forum-am I now banned from that page?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There was no Mens Health forum, the entry under science was just a redirect to the Gentlemans club, and you're not banned from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭melb

Cheers. If I can ask... why does mens health come up as inactive in my tabs then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

melb wrote: »
    Cheers. If I can ask... why does mens health come up as inactive in my tabs then?

The redirect was removed last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Sorry folks, I didn't realise so many people redirected to the Gentlemen's Club via the Men's Health link.

The mods of the Gentlemen's Club asked for the redirect to be removed because they felt that it was a direct cause of so many medical advice requests being posted.

Nobody has lost access to the Gentlemen's club as a result of the link being removed, you just may need to follow the Gentlemen's Club directly from now on.

Advertisement