Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom drives me crazy - contract cancellation

Options
  • 03-06-2011 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all
    I can read I am not the only one having this kind of problem.
    I move out from an apartment 1 week ago. Before moving, I called Eircom to have the line + internet contract cancelled (running for more than a year). I was said ok no problem, the operator took my nnew adress to send me the up to date last bill.
    My estate agent ask me to provide a proff the line has been cancelled so I called back Eircom to discover (after several calls and a while on hold) that the line hasn't been cancelled and no one can provide me with a clear procress to follow up. They ask me to call from the land line to have more details but I cannot go to the apartment anymore.

I need this done asap as I cannot have my deposit back until it is solved.

Please help me...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Eirae wrote: »
    Hi all
    I can read I am not the only one having this kind of problem.
    I move out from an apartment 1 week ago. Before moving, I called Eircom to have the line + internet contract cancelled (running for more than a year). I was said ok no problem, the operator took my nnew adress to send me the up to date last bill.
    My estate agent ask me to provide a proff the line has been cancelled so I called back Eircom to discover (after several calls and a while on hold) that the line hasn't been cancelled and no one can provide me with a clear procress to follow up. They ask me to call from the land line to have more details but I cannot go to the apartment anymore.

I need this done asap as I cannot have my deposit back until it is solved.

Please help me...

Hi Eirae,

Can you send on your telephone number and I can look into the contact history with eircom and check if the any of the agents you spoke to actioned any request on your account.

Were you ever advised to send on the cancellation request either in writing or via e-mail?

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement