Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayak storage around Dublin??

Options
  • 03-06-2011 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was looking to buy a kayak to mess around in pretty much but also to train for adventure races. Problem is I've no room at all to store one and d'mother will kill me if I put anything
    else in her house. Does anyone know of any where I could store one and access it when ever I want? Not too pricey too.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

thehamo wrote: »
    Hi, I was looking to buy a kayak to mess around in pretty much but also to train for adventure races. Problem is I've no room at all to store one and d'mother will kill me if I put anything
    else in her house. Does anyone know of any where I could store one and access it when ever I want? Not too pricey too.

Many thanks

Hi OP

Join a club, get trained up on how to use the Kayak properly and then make use of their facilities. The likes of WWKC used to allow boat storage if I remember correctly.

Check out here for a list of local clubs and ask them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 baz64

Hi,
    I used a crowd out near ashbourne they store everthing and you only pay for the space you use and best of all they have 24hr access!!! self storage dublin.com was the website

Advertisement