Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Games for xbox ds etc.

• 03-06-2011 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Tesco(mullingar) are selling off loads of games for €10 (older stock 2010 stuff)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

anyone know if this is happening in other tesco's around the country?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

I saw it in Carrick aswel anyways.
    All i remember is Just Cause 2 and Fifa World Cup 2010 on PS3 and Mass Effect 2 on 360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's in the Sligo Tesco too AFAIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

There was a handful in Maynooth, but nothing stood out to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Have a family member working in their electrical dept. who told me this would happen a while back, reason was they were shifting little if any games in most places.

Now to hunt him down and slap him for not giving me a heads up before everything good is gone :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Darksiders, bayonetta, alpha protocol and resistance 2 also part of this deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just had a quick glance in Sligo. PS3 titles for a tenner included Infamous (though free on PSN now obviously), Resistance 2, Ghostbusters and Assassins Creed Platinum...

.. oh, and FIFA 2010.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum, nintendogs, brain training, Zelda spirit tracks, rhythm paradise, smackdown 2010 all €10. professor Layton 1 & 2, res evil 5, tekken 6, metroid prime trilogy, MAG, Street fighter 4, all €15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Zelda for a tenner. :eek: I must check that out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

calex71 wrote: »
    reason was they were shifting little if any games in most places.
    Tesco used to be one of the go-to places for gaming bargains a few years ago. They then seemed to change tack and have prices float around €60 for ages after launch.

It's nice to see some discounts now though, I must check them out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement