Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor upgrade - data usage

Options
  • 03-06-2011 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I just upgraded to an android handset on Meteor (they called me and offered an upgrade so I took it). I switched to a different plan that included data. My handset arrived yesterday and I started her up and played around, downloaded a couple of apps, set up mail etc. My wife has a phone on the same account and I rang up today to get a 4.99 data bundle added to her phone. At the end of the call I just happened to ask if I could make sure my data plan was in effect as I was using the mobile internet. The girl said I wouldnt go on to my new plan until the end of this month :eek:

I did a quick check and It doesnt look like I have been charged for data yet... but I am pretty worried. See the attached picture, I have used 51481kb in about a day. That cant be right. I only hope that I this doesnt go on my next bill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭stonybroke

It takes awhile for the data costs to show up on your account!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Satanta

They still havent shown up.... wonder if this will be okay?

Advertisement