Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap parking

• 03-06-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

My boyfriend will be workin in city nearly everyday and needs to park car in town, anyone know any good cheap parking he was using a place in cork that was around 30 per month

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

won't get anything that cheap in Waterford - car parks on the Quays are charging €15 /20 per week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

underground down by storm cinema/tkmaxx is bout €3 a day, that may be your best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

A place on the Waterside is charging 12 euro a week. I think it's a garage where they wash cars, I'm not 100% sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Evelynmc

Thanks will check those out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

New street car park 15 euro a week the place on the Waterside is always full

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭jerry2623

Hi All
    up from the sticks on Saturday afternoon anyone any ideas where to park for the afternoon cheapish or just the best place to park near the Gate Theatre many thanks in advanceis

Just noticed posted this in waterford forum sorry

Advertisement