Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Three PrePay Offer

• 03-06-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

This is a current offer they are running in simplified terms, it's great for smartphones although the cap isn't huge.

1:Buy 20e Credit - Get 10e free = 30e total
    2: 20e entitles you to free any network texts and any network weekend calls
    3: Buy the 5e 500mb addon
    left with 25e credit to dispose of.

http://three.ie/products_services/priceplans/prepay/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tatti

Also a tip, if you top up the €20 through your account on the three.ie website they will credit your phone with €22! (Has done for me anyway for the past 6 months)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

Can you buy more than one 500mb add on per month?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

Soarer wrote: »

Yes I'm sure I have done it once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Soarer wrote: »

Yeah. You can buy a number of them at a time and have the next one on standby in case you use up one within the 30 days. What I do is that I have downloaded the Opera Mobile application and contect to the net via that application which compresses data to maybe 1/3rd what it would otherwise be. I have never exceeded the monthly allowance using Opera Mobile most of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Where does it say you get 10free credit with every 20 top up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

10e free credit expires after 60days Normal paid credit gets used first free credit only works in Ireland and to irish numbers. Check t&c's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Kevin! wrote: »
    This is a current offer they are running in simplified terms, it's great for smartphones although the cap isn't huge.

3: Buy the 5e 500mb addon

http://three.ie/products_services/priceplans/prepay/index.html

Thats better than the o2 deal.

700MB for €9.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Three are brilliant. I have been with them for years. Since last November I've been getting €10 free credit every month when I top up with €20. I also use the top up online so I get an extra €2 on top of that, so I have €32 to spend, I buy the add on for internet which leaves me with €27 to spend on weekday calls and international texts.

For those who don't know, you get 3,000 free texts, 3,000 free mins and then free skype, google, msn on top of that. It's amazing!

I have never gone over the 500mb limit as I use Opera Mobile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Can anyone confirm if you get 50% of your mins to UK with this tarriff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Damo9090 wrote: »
    Thats better than the o2 deal.

700MB for €9.99

And with the o2 deal you can't 'officially' tether, your phone has to be jailbroken.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

The free €10 credit only gets applied after you have spent your remaining cash credit. You cannot buy any add one such as internet data with your free €10.

When you top up by €20 in one go, you also have free MSN and skype to Skype calls. This is great because it doesn't use your internet data to function.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Can anyone confirm if you get 50% of your mins to UK with this tarriff?

Not that I am aware of! BUT I will mention that I go to the UK every 3 weeks or so, and I can use my free text allowance to Irish numbers while in the UK, and I can use my free calls allowance to make calls to Irish or UK landlines while I'm in the UK.

Advertisement