Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Facebook Deals available in Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

I think that it has been used here but only available to a select group of retailers as a trial - Insomnia, Milano, Supervalu, Champion, Guinness Storehouse, Meteor, Awear and AXA.

From Facebook Dublin on March 31st "Deals are free for businesses to implement and as the product is in beta in Ireland at the moment, we’re working with a small number of companies to ensure that the Deals running are bringing value to people on Facebook." I have heard that there was some confusion with some deals as the staff in the stores didn't know about them!

It seems to have gone all quiet as I haven't seen any deals offers of late and I haven't seen any deals functionality in the page/places that I manage.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shankespony

Hi,

Try this site which may be of interest for a cafe geotoko.com

Advertisement