Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing dog to beach?

Options
  • 03-06-2011 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi Folks

Was on Bonmahon beach a few weeks ago and remember seeing a sign no dogs allowed between 11-7 I can't remember if it was for June / July & august or just July and august? Does anyone know please?
    Also does the same apply on Clonea beach?

Thanks again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭William Powell

Here's the sign at Clonea at the "Castle" car park end

162260.JPG

The dog walkers on the beach didn't seem to be taking much notice at 2PM in the afternoon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Shazza11

Here's the sign at Clonea at the "Castle" car park end

162260.JPG

The dog walkers on the beach didn't seem to be taking much notice at 2PM in the afternoon :D

Thanks for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭William Powell

Shazza11 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info.

Well I wasn't sure and had forgotten that they put up those notices. So had to check.

I really can't see the point this year the weathers so bad the only people using the beach are dog walkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 chazzywhazz

think its ridiculous myself lets ignore the beach rules...as long as you clean up after your dog and keep them on a lead whats the difference winter/summer in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sarahfayess

I totally agree - my dog is nosy, so if the beach was full of people of course id keep her on the lead, and as for cleaning up after her, I wouldnt dream of not doing it, no matter the season. well its people who dont that ruin it for the rest of us

• Advertisement
Advertisement