Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get to college from city centre

• 03-06-2011 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hello,

I have applied for blanchardstown IT. I live in the city centre and blanchardstown IT seems to be a very akward place to get to from here if you don't have your own transport.

I don't want to move out if I get accepted but I might have to. I looked for studio flat out there and it's all houses. There isn't much flats to rent out there at all. There would be no way I would share with others...iam a mature student.

The public transport here is not that adequate and there is 3 systems of public transport bus, rail and luas and still it is limited in various areas. There isn't much flats to rent out there either There would be no way I would share with others...iam a mature student. Does anyone travel to college from town, how do you manage? Is there a lot of walks and hikes involved? I would really appreciate you taking the time to write back. Thank you

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement