Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Cat: John's Park Area.

• 03-06-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

My girlfriend's cat has been missing for 4 days and she's starting to get very worried as she's never been gone for this long, and at 7 years old it would be a strange time to start straying.

She's a small adult tabby cat that answers to the name of Tigger. She doesn't wear a collar because she always tried to tear them off. She's very friendly and is almost constantly purring and longing for attention. She was last seen in the garden in John's Park in her garden near The Candy so I'd imagine she wouldn't have gone too far.

The roads nearby are thankfully free of any recent animals that have been hit by a car but because it's a bank holiday, it won't be until Tuesday that we can call around the various places for more information so I thought I'd try here.

Because she's small, it would be very possible for someone to have taken her in and fed her, so if you know of anyone who has been taking care of cat like the one below, please get in touch. The entire family here would very much appreciate it - or any other help for that matter!

250906_1933558893562_1079983675_2198588_2916650_n.jpg
    (it's a small laptop - honest :p )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Tigger!?

I'll keep an eye out around Cherrymount just in case. Although she doesn't seem like type to wander around that far, so she probabaly was taken in. Let ya know if I find anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

As if by magic, only minutes after I posted up, Tigger has returned! She devoured 2 packs of cat food so she probably hasn't been fed and was just wandering! If only she knew the distress she caused :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Ah good news, one of my cats went missing last summer and ended up in Tramore, she's small and had gotten into my husband's van unbeknown to him and managed to get out of the van when he was parked at this sister's house. She was gone for 4 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

AdMMM wrote: »
    As if by magic, only minutes after I posted up, Tigger has returned! She devoured 2 packs of cat food so she probably hasn't been fed and was just wandering! If only she knew the distress she caused :p

Well, if the photo is anything to go by that tech savvy kitty probably just checked its iPhone and saw it was missed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm glad we could help Admmm :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

The cat was definitely a boardsie and read the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Maybe it's straycat?!!!!!!!!!

Too soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Advertisement