Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what qualifies an oldwan?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭rich.d.berry

I think that it's when you start to be independent and appreciate the finer things in life and can identify the fads and fashions that will soon pass.

And speaking of fashions, perhaps it's also the ability to say "I used to wear the same style when I was young". :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Just wait till you see the same fashions go round the mill TWICE! :cool:

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

In OG's case he is still waiting for the Tricorn hat to come back into fashion. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I think just remembering £.s.d. (the money, not the dope!) qualifies anyone as an O or an O.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Rubecula wrote: »
    In OG's case he is still waiting for the Tricorn hat to come back into fashion. :p
    picture.php?albumid=1999&pictureid=11871

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

When some kind person on the bus offers me a seat but it will not happen for a long time to come ...it better not . A bitter-sweet experience first time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

OldGoat wrote: »
    picture.php?albumid=1999&pictureid=11871

Suits you sir. Do you want it wrapped? :)

Advertisement