Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I HATE bank holidays!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Matthew23

AHOKD wrote: »
    I think you should should be preparing for your repeats...

I passed them all :D so glad i have some time off now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,370 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

booboo88 wrote: »
    I love them, only pay day falls after them so it sucks big time :*
    donations greatly accepted guys

Just nick a few pickernick baskets with Yogi, sorted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

grizzly wrote: »

Don't get personal – it's not nice :)
    Is that a joke? How is that being personal, I asked why does he keep saying that in threads on this website and what it meant, explain to me whats personal about that? Its a public forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Digitalism wrote: »
    Is that a joke? How is that being personal, I asked why does he keep saying that in threads on this website and what it meant, explain to me whats personal about that? Its a public forum.

Holy miscommunication Batman! I was just trying to explain the phrase "Attack the post, not the poster" means to to try and discuss the merits of the post, not the imagined flaws of the poster. I was replying to your question, but it wasn't about you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

As a shift worker I hate them, nothing open, no fresh food, nothing happening, boring as fook :-D

Advertisement