Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cafepress Refund

• 04-06-2011 9:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

I am hoping someone can advise me on my query.

On Wednesday 25th May I rang cafepress in the US to request a refund on a transaction. The person agreed and told me it would take between 3-5 working days for it to go through and that I would receive an email to confirm this.

I never received the email so I sent off my own email to cafepress on Monday morning just gone detailing the whole conversation, the amount to be refunded etc and I got an email back stating that they have processed the refund for me and again it should take between 3-5 working days for it to show up on my credit card statement.

I paid through paypal so I presume that I will get the refund through paypal but as of yet I have not received any notification and when I log onto paypal my balance is still 0.00. (No refund on my credit card either).

I presumed that I would receive a notificaiton email from paypal to say that a refund is in process (Like I did a couple of years ago) and just wait for it to clear..

Can anybody shed a bit of light on this or should I just wait for Monday and if the refund is still not in my paypal account or creditcard to ring them??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you paid via Paypal, then the refund should also be via Paypal. In fact, the supplier doesn't actually have your credit card details. Did you make it clear to the supplier that it was supposed to be a Paypal refund?

I've heard that Paypal refunds have been slow recently, you might check out the Online Buying & Auctions forum for more information.

Advertisement