Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather in Kenmare ?

Options
  • 04-06-2011 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

What's the weather like in Kenmare this morning (I'm heading down there later today) - it is VERY overcast in Galway city right now

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

Monasette wrote: »
    What's the weather like in Kenmare this morning (I'm heading down there later today) - it is VERY overcast in Galway city right now
    The weather is savage, hot and windy.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

15 miles away in glengarrif its 20 deg in wall to wall sun.It wont be too different on the kenmare side of the mountain.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Monasette

Thanks - just the news I wanted to hear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

So I'm about two days late responding to this, but did you have a good weekend in Kenmare ? I think I may have seen you staggering out of the square pint about three o clock on Sat night :D:D:D

edit : and who the hell was yer man ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

johnr1 wrote: »
    So I'm about two days late responding to this, but did you have a good weekend in Kenmare ? I think I may have seen you staggering out of the square pint about three o clock on Sat night :D:D:D

edit : and who the hell was yer man ?

You must have seen your own reflection in a window when you fell out the pub, chased by a bouncer:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement