Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Shareholder Information

Options
  • 04-06-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm looking to find Names of Shareholders and the amount of shares held by each shareholder of an Irish company.

companyinformation.ie do this for 50 Euro + VAT, but not open till Tuesday, anywhere else I'd get the information, and maybe for less.

Thanks,

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

http://www.cro.ie/search/CompanySearch.aspx

You can get that info for €2.50 right now. Just buy a copy of their last annual return (B1).

€50 + VAT? Someone is really extracting the urine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Joe_Leen

Thank you for the info !

Got the information.

Funnily enough I was checking out a non-for profit organisation, who from their CRO account submissions have accumulated 27 Million in hard cash, since their formation in 2005.

My mistake in busisness was trying to make profit ; ) I was going all wrong !

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭micka

Hi there,

Just wondering if a search can be done for any shareholdings held by using a person's name - without the knowledge of which company he /she has shares in?

Cheers!

Advertisement