Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation gamers: "Welcome Back" free game downloads for PS3 and PSP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

lhy7igT
    Thanks OP! Gonna get wipeout i think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thought I was brill telling my son about this, but he's already downloading a game from the offer:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

You can download all of the games using multiple accounts.I only had 2 accounts to begin with so i only got 4..cant complain though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Fol20 wrote: »
    You can download all of the games using multiple accounts.I only had 2 accounts to begin with so i only got 4..cant complain though :)

after you've downloaded do you have to be in a specific account to play the game or will they work with all accounts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

downloading the zombie one and infamous from my irish account, little big planet and wipeout hd on my usa one :)
    As regard to them being available to both accounts, Ill let you know, but looks promising as I see the same download list on both accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭mcw92

Once you download these games will i be able to play them after the 30days of free Playstation Plus?
    I dont plan on getting playstation plus after the free time btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

mcw92 wrote: »
    Once you download these games will i be able to play them after the 30days of free Playstation Plus?
    I dont plan on getting playstation plus after the free time btw.
    The 2 you pick out of the 5 regular games (Dead Nation, Infamous, LBP, Wipeout and Ratchet & Clank) are yours to keep.. you can play them after the 30 days.

But there are games under Playstation Plus (e.g Burnout Paradise, Streets Of Rage) which you can only play for 30 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

kendragon wrote: »
    after you've downloaded do you have to be in a specific account to play the game or will they work with all accounts?

Nope,i wish i had a 3rd account to get dead nation as well..dunno if id like it but free is free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

kendragon wrote: »

You can play them on any account signed into the ps3 I think, and they are yours to keep forever. :) I downloaded inFamous on my American account, signed into my Irish account, and played it, it appears on my Irish-account trophy list. It might have something to do with ps3 games being region-free. Pretty cool! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah that's always been the case, I have 4 accounts, IE,US,UK,JAP and got all the games and just playing them on my Irish account.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭icrusader

just a note , if you view the offer but don't download the games because you choose to do it later the option to download the games disappears... go to this link to learn how to get the games if this happens to you

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3428792

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I kept on getting error codes when I tried to access the free games list on the PSN :mad:

Well done sony :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

just keep trying, you will get in eventually

their network is prob just a bit overloaded with a lot of ppl trying to do the same thing you are

Advertisement