Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor video quality on Youtube - how to fix?

Options
  • 04-06-2011 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm using Camtasia Studio 7 to do a bit of screencasting. I'm producing the files as .avi or .wmv to try to get good quality, but when the videos go live on Youtube, they're quite fuzzy. I've even produced a few of them in HD and they're still fuzzy. How do I get a crisp, sharp image?

Tips would be hugely appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Could you supply a link to the fuzzy video so that we can see?

Also, what camera are you shooting on, and what format are you exporting as?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Average-Ro wrote: »
    Could you supply a link to the fuzzy video so that we can see?

Also, what camera are you shooting on, and what format are you exporting as?

Hi -Ro, I actually posted this in Comp & Tech as well, and a helpful poster got back to me with good tips on how to resolve the issue. I am using camtasia studio 7 for screencapturing and needed to adjust some settings to sharpen the image up a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

there are YouTube video output option, do you see it?

Advertisement