Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible...

• 04-06-2011 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Lads and lasses,

I am going for 380 points. However say I get 370 because I did bad in say Accounting where I was expecting an A but got a c.

Is it possible for me to just repeat the accounting exam next year, get my a and then use those points combined with the points I already had or do I have to repeat the whole leaving cert?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 thejetset

Lads and lasses,

I am going for 380 points. However say I get 370 because I did bad in say Accounting where I was expecting an A but got a c.

Is it possible for me to just repeat the accounting exam next year, get my a and then use those points combined with the points I already had or do I have to repeat the whole leaving cert?

Cheers

Unfortunately the points to be calculated from one year's exams only. The only situation I can think of where repeating only 1 subject would be useful is if you did not meet the matriculation requirements for a course. However, remember that that points for a course can go up or down and are not set at what they were last year!

Advertisement