Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative Sigs for Tech Section?

Options
  • 04-06-2011 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭

I don't know if its possible but it makes sense (-ish)
    What I propose is that in User CP you get two signature options - One for the Tech section and another for every other section

I'm not sure anyone wants to know about your watercooled i7 in the History forum :o
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,189 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I don't know if its possible but it makes sense (-ish)
    What I propose is that in User CP you get two signature options - One for the Tech section and another for every other section

I'm not sure anyone wants to know about your watercooled i7 in the History forum :o
    I also don't care about how far into your pregnancy you are (you know who you are...) but It's far too easy to just ignore signatures and read a thread. Theres nothing obstructive about someone posting their rig specs, gestation counter, or whathaveyou.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I would like to put some related links in my sig myself but they seem pointless outside of that section

Just a suggestion to make the forum better, agree what your saying

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I think I saw somewhere that said only 5% of users have sigs turned on, so it's not that much of a problem to be fair

Advertisement