Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is funderland returning to Limerick?

• 04-06-2011 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

Does anyone in Limerick know if Funderland is returning this summer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

tis on the same place as last year, Opened today. There is a big advert in the Limerick post

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭dizzymom

overpriced
    dangerous
    dated
    staff unfriendly
    equipped tired and shoddy
    expensive beyond belief

i would save your money and bring your kids to a 'safe' place, there is nothing for under 6's and its a rip off

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

dizzymom wrote: »
    overpriced
    dangerous
    dated
    staff unfriendly
    expensive beyond belief

i would save your money and bring your kids to a 'safe' place, there is nothing for under 6's and its a rip off

You're going to have to back some of those claims up, I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

dizzymom wrote: »
    overpriced
    dangerous
    dated
    staff unfriendly
    expensive beyond belief

I've been to it last year and thought it was good craic! And €20 for 4 hours for as many rides is far better than paying for each individual ride, right? I don't know if the food or those "win a toy" games are expensive because I didn't go near them, but overall I thought it was fun!(For me anyway, a teenager..with no kids fyi ;) Ha!)

*Also, does anyone know is it's still in Limerick this week? I wasn't able to go last week and a friend said it was staying 'til Sunday, but just want a confirmation if anyone knows.

Advertisement