Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield bad company 2 squad

Options
  • 04-06-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭

Looking for players for a squad to play Bad Company 2 with , must have a mic not be a camping rank 50, recon class sitting back miles from the base paranoid about losing their tags

Add me my Clan tag is "In4Ab8tin"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

would you be interested in joining a clan? if you would like to join our clan pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Looking for players for a squad to play Bad Company 2 with , must have a mic not be a camping rank 50, recon class sitting back miles from the base paranoid about losing their tags

Clan tag "In4Ab8tin"
    If your interested in a few games there is a clan called IRL who still play this game heavily. Just good craic with other like minded gamers, pop over to the website and leave your gamertag or add a few lads off it. http://www.irlclan.net/main/

Im fairly sure tsmyth hasn't got a clan or even an xbox account to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

add me if you want. Garv 123
    I play with the IRL lads. normally a few of us on in the evenings, monday having the most usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

add me lads.

Batts KA is the tag. On most nights. played mostly on pc but back on xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 HENVEY89

im lookin for people to play on de xbox with add us "HENVEY89" im a decent enough player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

HENVEY89 wrote: »
    im lookin for people to play on de xbox with add us "HENVEY89" im a decent enough player

Add some of the gamertags from my Sig and join in anytime ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Anyone still playing on ps3??
    Looking to play with people with mics...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭allybhoy

sin0city wrote: »
    Anyone still playing on ps3??
    Looking to play with people with mics...

I have it and also a mic, stuck it in a month or two ago and the servers were fairly dead. But if you fancied a game some time send us a pm with ur psn tag and ill add u.

Advertisement