Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Boards.ie PS3 Games Nights - June 2011 Edition]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

....and tonight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Red dead?brink? prehaps ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

How about WipEout HD Fury for the guys who got it for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Beefy78 wrote: »
    ....and tonight?
    My internet went down yesterday (couldn't play MAG :(), so I'm hoping it will be back up if you want to play some Warhawk? Otherwise I'll be on for some Red Dead action ^^.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I could play Warhawk :)

• Advertisement

Good, we might start a Warhawk clan if we can get a good enough amount of players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Good, we might start a Warhawk clan if we can get a good enough amount of players.

Already in a boardsies one, ask the punk of goth to add you.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much - going through some shíte at the moment. Maybe someone else would like to take over for me in organising these? - although I will have the time to make a new thread for July/August this weekend if no-one wants to volunteer. Actually organising the thread isn't that much work really, so I can still do that - it's the setting up of games and making sure that I'm online that I can't guarantee.

According to my Shatter high score list, of the Boardsies who have been in on the Games Nights, NotorietyH has the highest score, followed by tonydude and then Fingers. I only have one set of codes for L.A. Noire so you guys get first refusal (in order of your scores obviously).

I'll have a look around and see if I have any other codes that I could give away here, or I may come across some.

Anyone fancy a game of Warhawk or Red Dead Redemption over the weekend?

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Anyone fancy a game of Warhawk or Red Dead Redemption over the weekend?
    I might if anyone else wants to join us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

GothPunk wrote: »
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much - going through some shíte at the moment. Maybe someone else would like to take over for me in organising these? - although I will have the time to make a new thread for July/August this weekend if no-one wants to volunteer. Actually organising the thread isn't that much work really, so I can still do that - it's the setting up of games and making sure that I'm online that I can't guarantee.

According to my Shatter high score list, of the Boardsies who have been in on the Games Nights, NotorietyH has the highest score, followed by tonydude and then Fingers. I only have one set of codes for L.A. Noire so you guys get first refusal (in order of your scores obviously).

I'll have a look around and see if I have any other codes that I could give away here, or I may come across some.

Oh cool lol, didn't realise I was top on Shatter. Have all LA Noire DLC so someone else can have my code. Nice one though! I'm busy enough myself at mo and still having Internet woes from time to time so not sure if I'd be able to organise the games etc. Should have a bit more free time once August hits.

Hope yer ****e gets sorted soon and smoothly Goth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Hope everything works out lad, didnt realise there was a prize, i already have the content so dont need it. Havent been on much of late but will be back to myself this week. Lets the games begin ( yea im sad :o )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Thanks, but I have that dlc too.

Well I have one code for the 'Slip of the Tongue' DLC and one for the game soundtrack, so unless any of you want the soundtrack then i guess I'll just give the codes to any regular, hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Any multiplayer games coming that may get some attention here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Varik wrote: »
    Any multiplayer games coming that may get some attention here.

Well I'll be getting F1 so if any one else is picking it up let me know. Could do a co-op championship :)

Other games I can think of are Resistance 3, PayDay: The Heist (looks quite interesting)... then we're into BF3, UC3, MW3 territory

Also, I recently got Portal 2 (yeah yeah I'm way behind the times at the moment) so if anyone has that and wants to do some co-op let me know. My housemates aren't really into games :/

Well...where were we? Did the game nights die, or something?

I got a job that has me doing unsociable hours... what's all yer excuses? :pac:

Nothing really. Its just that many of the games you play, I either don't have, or I'm not really interested in playing. I WANT MY WARHAWK NIGHT, DAMMIT!

And seeing as BF3 will be getting a server browser on consoles, I might just get that.

I think when BF3 comes out I'll turn into a recluse. Only leaving the house to go to work. Don't even need to leave to get supplies... I can get groceries delivered :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I've lost a bit of interest in online shooters till BF3 comes out. No other game quite does it for me like BF3 does. Once that and Assassin's Creed: Revelations are out I imagine I'll be playing online a bit more. I picked up Driver last week and the multiplayer on that is pretty good too if people are looking for something a little different.

Nothing really. Its just that many of the games you play, I either don't have, or I'm not really interested in playing. I WANT MY WARHAWK NIGHT, DAMMIT!

And seeing as BF3 will be getting a server browser on consoles, I might just get that.

+1 for WARHAWK NIGHT, DAMMIT.

I had a great day on Warhawk yesterday. First time since they changed the servers and put the mid-ranks in with the good players that I've been near the top consistently as opposed to getting killed seconds after respawning.

I've been meaning to start them back up again!

I have an exam tomorrow, once that's over and done with I'll make a new thread for September/October.

Warhawk yes, maybe some MAG and what else?

I've been meaning to start them back up again!

I have an exam tomorrow, once that's over and done with I'll make a new thread for September/October.

Warhawk yes, maybe some MAG and what else?

killzone 3

Plus members should have castle crashers if that can be added to some night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I've been working nights fore the last 3 months, that's my excuse :P

Once college starts up again next week though i'll be back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Double post :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

NotorietyH wrote: »
    I've lost a bit of interest in online shooters till BF3 comes out. No other game quite does it for me like BF3 does. Once that and Assassin's Creed: Revelations are out I imagine I'll be playing online a bit more. I picked up Driver last week and the multiplayer on that is pretty good too if people are looking for something a little different.

+1 for Battlefield, just haven't been able to get into anything else lately.

Oh...and I hope we won't have a problem in setting up a Twisted Metal night, when the game releases in February, next year. Its the only game right now in which I'm really excited for.

Looking for some co-op partners for portal at the weekend.

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    Looking for some co-op partners for portal at the weekend.

Me! Me! Pick me!:p

Haven't had a chance to play it on co-op yet. Don't know my hours for next week yet, but will by Thursday so I'll yet you know then.

Advertisement