Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Boards.ie PS3 Games Nights - June 2011 Edition]

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

come on lads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Varik wrote: »
    come on lads

Working a split tomorrow so I'm off to bed now, but I'll be online Sunday if you're around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

What is there to come on about?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

What is there to come on about?

There were great Boardsies nights, then PSN got hacked and it hasn't been the same since...:(

Varik wants us to cop on the fvck and get it back on. (I think).

Considering DC online is Free to play and from the sound of it download from October, why not add this to the night.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Considering DC online is Free to play and from the sound of it download from October, why not add this to the night.

Oh I'd be interested in that

Oh I'd be interested in that

Mag was the best game due to numbers for these nights but with an mmo it would be great.

Think of the griefing possibilities.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mag was the best game due to numbers for these nights but with an mmo it would be great.

Think of the griefing possibilities.

didn't even realise it was going free to play :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

didn't even realise it was going free to play :O

They just announced it today I think. Saw it on Twitter. Been meaning to get back into it, enjoyed the first fees weeks of it but then other games grabbed my attention.

Advertisement