Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lc higher home economic

• 04-06-2011 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

is it enough to study the revise wise for the higher home economic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

I would say it'd be fine! I bought that book and altough i didnt use it that often, I found the info in it quite the same as the actual book. You will do well if you know it cover to cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

I'd say if you knew it cover to cover you could get a B1 *possibly* an A2.
    Even an A1 if you had enough cop on to elaborate as much as you need to.
    It just doesn't have enough detail for some things I think..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Fookin bricking it for S&S.:( I was an A/B student in class...but I dunno...I can't remember the stuff, and what clever eejit decided it'd be a good idea to put it on the first day with English paper1??:mad:

Anywho...I have that book too and find it really good. I just refer to the textbook if I think it's really lacking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 o0bojassem0o

thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

_meehan_ wrote: »
    what clever eejit decided it'd be a good idea to put it on the first day with English paper1??:mad:

Totally agree ! that was such a stupid move ,Personally I'd have preferred another Language on the day

• Advertisement
Advertisement