Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How could someone throw out little Sparky along with the rubbish?

• 04-06-2011 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

Sickening stuff to read about.How can these people live with themselves.If anyone has suspicions of who could do such a horrible thing.Turn them in.:mad:

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/city-news/how-could-someone-throw-out-little-sparky-along-with-the-rubbish-2666558.html

Sparky was left to die in a supermarket bag with old electrical gear on the Ratoath Road in Ashtown, Dublin.

Dublin Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals rescuers were called in a young man who heard the yelps from the Tesco bag.

"There were all broken up pieces of equipment and the puppy was sitting in the middle," DSPCA representative Orla Aungier told the Herald.

"It looks as if someone was clearing out their shed or something and they decided to throw out the puppy along with the rubbish."

Surely someone would notice if a puppy was once there in neighbours house and then gone from the house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I know this is sick and whoever did it is extremely cruel. But this happens all the time.
    I was out on my horse a few months back on a hack up the Dublin mountains and came across a black sack full of household rubbish disgarded on the side of a road. To my pure horror there was a paw sticking out the top of it, where the bag had been knotted. The poor creature had been struggling to get out and unfortunately didn't make it. My heart got wrenched out of my chest when I realised. I nearly threw up. It's an image that will haunt me forever. I can't understand how people can be so cruel.

There are some sick sick people out there and there aren't the laws out there to stop them. Thankfully this little puppy did make it and someone will give him a happy forever home.

Advertisement