Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a broadband in wicklow town

• 04-06-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend a broadband provider for the wicklow town area,im well browned off with vodafone,it was great up till last week and since then its been dropping and reconnecting everytime im on it,
    i just couldnt be bothered listening to their bullsh!t excuses over the fone,
    they lost out on four accounts in the past year from myself and extended family with their mobile phone networks and now they lose a fifth,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bandit transam

Same problem in Kilpedder Wicklow. Have had enough. The Vodafone customer service is appalling and a few of my mates have had the same issues. I don't know what to do. Wireless B/Band ? Don't really need the phone line, but there are 3 of us in the house that use B/B .Problem is. no matter what service you look at, someone has something bad to say about it.
    :(

Advertisement