Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced hair colouring in salon or from home?

• 04-06-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hey folks looking for somewhere reasonable to get my hair coloured, my sister;s wedding is coming up and I'd best look respectable! Plus I'm an impoverished post grad so can't afford any of the normal salon prices.

Just wondering if anyone knows someone working from home that does a good job on colour but at a reasonable price? or even a salon that does a good deal

I got my hair coloured with a lovely Polish woman a few years back near the city but I lost her number, she was working from home and since I'd moved away from Limerick for a bit i didn't think to note her address or number.

I'm not sure if I'd risk the academies for colour....a bad cut I could nearly handle, I have enough hair - but if anyone knows one that def won't let something bad happen then I'm all ears

thanks in advance folks - hope everyone had a nice dose of sunshine over the past few days! :D

Comments

Advertisement