Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for Edinburgh

Options
  • 04-06-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys, cén chaoi a bhfuil rudaí?
    Next month me and a few friends will be going to Edinburgh for four days. We are currently all in college and plan on having a fair amount of craic and going fairly mad :D . I have been looking at accommodation and have narrowed it down to either Apex European or Premiere Inn. Does anyone have anything to say on either of these or any other recommendations that are fairly cheap. Also what clubs and pubs would people recommend?

Meas mór,
    Darrach

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

YaShnake wrote: »
    Hey guys, cén chaoi a bhfuil rudaí?
    Next month me and a few friends will be going to Edinburgh for four days. We are currently all in college and plan on having a fair amount of craic and going fairly mad :D . I have been looking at accommodation and have narrowed it down to either Apex European or Premiere Inn. Does anyone have anything to say on either of these or any other recommendations that are fairly cheap. Also what clubs and pubs would people recommend?

Meas mór,
    Darrach

Top Tip: Remember the 15 minute drinking up time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 YaShnake

Im workin in my student bar so I'll be sure to down them haha, thought it was around 20 minutes though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

YaShnake wrote: »
    Im workin in my student bar so I'll be sure to down them haha, thought it was around 20 minutes though?

15 mins in scotland, 20 minutes in england.

faster drinkers in scotland:D

Sound that info may have prevented a good few fights :D

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭wicorthered

Th morning after a night on the beer, when you're all edgy and twitchy go visit Edinburgh dungeons. Not much craic when you're in perfect health but great craic when you're all ropey and jumpy

• Advertisement

So there toilets are nice and accessible so ya?.... just in case haha.

Well a..... memorable time was had in Edinburgh to say the least. For anyone that is going who is a student I recommend The Hive nightclub on Niddry Street. Its unreal with a small nuff amount of scumbags. For eating go to The Filling Station you can get a meal for 9 pounds which is pure tasty and a huge breakfast for a fiver. Overall its a brilliant place to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rep8888

Apex European or Premiere Inn. premiere in at haymarket is a great location very easy to get anywhere in edinburgh city centre

Advertisement