Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Plus- don't need Irish?

Options
  • 04-06-2011 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Sorry it's a silly question but I'm just surprised and it would be a problem if I'm reading this wrong:
    Applicants are required to hold at the time of enrolment the Leaving Certificate (or an approved equivalent) with at least grade C3 in two higher level subjects and grade D3 in four ordinary or higher level subjects including Mathematics, Irish or another language; and English.

This is taken from the Law Plus page.

I thought all Law courses needed Irish, but if I'm reading this correctly, as long as I do German it doesn't matter if I fail Irish? I'm in ordinary level and wasn't using it for points anyway, it was a subject I was worried would keep me from getting to do Law since there is a chance I would fail it. Can anyone back this up?

Comments

Advertisement