Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qlaira pill

Options
  • 04-06-2011 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I've just been put on a new pill called Qlaira and I was just wondering if anyones tried it? My doctor said it was neutral as far as doing anything for your skin, has anyone had any experience with it? Thanks!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SallyGill

I've just been put on it and at day 17 i'm still experiencing bleeding!! also i don't find its helping my skin problems..........

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

I've benn on Qlaira for the past 18months and I find it brilliant!It's the first pill I've been on where I don't have irregular bleeding, bloating, terrible moods etc.

However, I only have a period on it once every 3/4 months. At first thast was kind of worrying but the doctor explained that its just down to the hormones in the pill.

Everyone reacts differently to different pills though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 catdog2011

I'm on day 8 now and everything seems to be going grand - skin is fairly ok (it's never perfect, even on yasminelle which is supposed to be good for skin.) and this pill doesn't make me feel sick when i take it and my mood is normal. phew! i haven't experienced any bleeding, but i never had very heavy periods anyway. hopefully it'll all work out ok.
    SallyGill, hope it gets better!

Advertisement