Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Spain Roaming Query

Options
  • 05-06-2011 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

If i get a Meteor Sim card and set it up for europe roaming if someone rings me from ireland and are on the Metor to Meteor free will they get these calls still free if im in spain when they ring ????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭holidaysong

Yes, it'll still be free. I did it all the time myself when my girlfriend was studying abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

by the way whats the cheapest meteor to meteor pay as u go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

faolteam wrote: »
    by the way whats the cheapest meteor to meteor pay as u go
    €20

and they said that if your in spain you do not get the Meteor to Meteor free.,

Can anyone help me with this please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

You won't be able to make calls free while in Spain - you'll pay 25c for all calls back to Ireland and 10c for all texts, your free calls/texts don't apply.

However if someone in Ireland has free Meteor calls and they ring you, they won't be charged for the call just because you're in Spain. At the moment, you'll also be able to receive that call for free.

do both meteor phones have to have 20 euro in them or is it just the one ringing from ireland that needs the 20 euro ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

The one in Ireland needs to have free meteor calls and texts and topped up €20 within the last 30 days.

The one in Spain just needs a positive credit balance and has opted into the roaming offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Is this the same for Bill Pay, in my plan I have free Meteor to Meteor as well but not sure and do not want mad charges billed at all.

Advertisement