Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work available for Farmer / Builder / Truck Driver

Options
  • 05-06-2011 2:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

I've a couple of sites in Mayo that I'm designing houses for. As part of the planning process I need to get a site assessment done (trial holes & soak pits). That may sound a bit like gobbeldy gook to some people so, in simple terms, what I am looking for is..

A person (possibly a farmer / builder / truck driver) who can deliver to sites;

- 4 large oil barrels, the fill them with water, and
    - A 1000 litre water container (cage/ tank / slurry tank etc)
    - then collect them from the sites a few days later.

The price the clients can pay depends on the job, but it will be enough to cover the transport/ delivery costs and a fair price for the labour & time involved. All jobs are in the Mayo region.

Please don't post contact details here (send any details by PM), but all other questions or suggestions are welcome.

If I can get someone on board to do this work, there'll be a decent enough amount of work out of it - especially during the summer months.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement