Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sky eye multiveiw multiroom how to and where to buy

• 05-06-2011 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hello to all
    I have got sky+ into my apartment last week and was recommended by a sky lad to get multiveiw the cheap way via red eye or magic eye from Argos or Maplin costing 15 euro one off payment, then self install.Brilliant!
    I checked Argos and could not find anything tried Maplin and found one for 55 euro and one for about 100 euro (one cable fed and one wifi) of course one had a regular sky remote and one had a sky+ remote
    After checking it out on boards i found people having a range of problems with installation so here i am looking for expert info from experience or a short cut to a post with enough info...

Question is
    1... what is the best brand of eye for quality, price ease of use and where do i get it.

2... What extras do i need like splitters male female coax plugs ones that pass current etc all this is way above my head and i know no one to turn too for it.

3... Do they need a power supply on both ends

4... Whats the picture quality like would it be standerd def or worse

5... What kind of cable should i buy

Advertisement