Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick forums

Options
  • 05-06-2011 4:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

mods closing treads
    why was the thread about the gardai ignoring a call closed??? obviously its a major issue which is ignored by someone with more power than brain cells.

the mods in the limerick forum are way too inconsistant. they shut everything they personally dont agree with.

i would name a certain mod who thinks he is a journo but that would be unfair. but he needs to cop on and stop thinking about his own views and start modding proper

and yes this is a limerick issue as its a local forum issue

is this something im paranoid about or is this a widespread issue???

please dont mention mod names as this is a not a thread to attack mods its a thread about the standard of modding here.

please no personal attacks
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gifedit.gif

i posted this tonight. this is an issue that has been on going for awhile now. i posted to see if im the only one. im sure this thread will be shut by a certain mod but im sure it will also have backing. please look into the mods in this forum. please just take awhile to check what they close and why. its way too personal with them. way too many god complexes here. turning alot away from using the site

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Icky Thump wrote: »
    the thread has been moved to the feedback thread in the limerick forums for anyone who is checking it. feedback from other posters has been left also.

Since it's being addressed there, I'll close this as it's now redundant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement