Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden light recommendation

Options
  • 05-06-2011 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭

I'm going to install some garden lights around the perimeter of my garden shortly. I'm looking for some recommendations of the different types of lights available and which are the most reliable and where to get them.
    The lights will be for aesthetics mainly so light output isn't really that important.

The lights will be mainly going on pillars and walls and about six foot in height and I presume LED is the way to go?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

Robus have a good selection of garden lights. They are reliable, butcan be expensive tho... Any good elec supplier stocks them and should have a catalogue to browse thru....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Cheers for that Digger. I don't mind spending the money as I don't want to be replacing them after a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

fumagalli have a great range of garden lights all details on there website,kellihers electric can source them for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

iv installed many types of robus external lights, great quality, great price and the customers always happy with the results.

if you drop down to your nearest elec wholesalers you should be able to get hold of a small robus fittings catalogue of your own that you can browse through at home in your own time

they have a great selection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Dont forget an RCD for any 230v circuit going out to the garden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Thanks for the help lads. I'll be in the wholesalers tomorrow and ill pick a catalogue.

Advertisement