Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Continuing Students Accommodation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Well I got an email (They were only 2 minutes late sending it) so I can book at 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

I think they're staggering the application times, by the way.
    I got my email and it said to apply between 13:00 and 16:00. WOO! Finally. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DocToBe

Got an email, although it says that they are giving me an opportunity to complete my booking after 18.00 before it's open to others!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 adorna

lizt wrote: »
    I clicked on the book now link so I should get an email. If not they will be getting a very angry phone call from a sleep deprived woman!!

i have not received email or button or anything so you can send my warmest regards to them if you call them... i would call them myself but i'm living in germany and don't intend paying long distance call fees for this...

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

I must've been one of the very first ones to click "Book Now" this morning - they gave me the chance to book it right away.
    Roebuck here I come :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

DocToBe wrote: »
    Got an email, although it says that they are giving me an opportunity to complete my booking after 18.00 before it's open to others!

Ditto.

anyone else without email yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 elixx

Also got the email and I can try from 13:00

Should be able to get Probey as I wanted

Not impressed with UCD TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Teresa_123

adorna wrote: »
    anyone else without email yet?

I have no email. But maybe it's because I'm an exchange student so I don't have a UCD mail account. I was told they'd send it to my non-UCD email address. Still waiting...

Teresa_123 wrote: »
    I have no email. But maybe it's because I'm an exchange student so I don't have a UCD mail account. I was told they'd send it to my non-UCD email address. Still waiting...
    I don't have a UCD email so my email was sent to gmail

• Advertisement

i'm exchange student too, i thought they would send it to my private email because they've send other stuff to it too.
    so how did you tell them - whom, where, when? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

did anyone actually get an email confirming that they got a room booked or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 elixx

I did'nt select Probey or any Res whatsoever so what are the steps once you select "Complete Application"

Please someone outline this for me.

i'm exchange student too, i thought they would send it to my private email because they've send other stuff to it too.
    so how did you tell them - whom, where, when? ;)

I sent an email asking what to do without a UCD mail account and they told me not to worry as they'd just sent it to the email address they had used before for contacting me. Still no mail though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭supernutrino

elixx wrote: »
    I did'nt select Probey or any Res whatsoever so what are the steps once you select "Complete Application"

Please someone outline this for me.

Did you get an email giving you a time to come back on?
    If not then you have to wait until they reopen the general system for everyone again.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

I sent an email asking what to do without a UCD mail account and they told me not to worry as they'd just sent it to the email address they had used before for contacting me. Still no mail though.

Who did you email
    i need to send them an email

Sorry I'm new. Could someone be so kind as to post the link for the main SIS page? I'd like to find out about my application time.

Still wondering how to get to the main SIS page to find out my application time. Can anybody help please?

Who did you email
    i need to send them an email

Sent an email to Residences@ucd.ie.

Still wondering how to get to the main SIS page to find out my application time. Can anybody help please?

this main page thing doens't work for me either probably because we're exchange students. but to whom did you send this email?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 gorrillafrier

Finally got a room, Back to Glenomena!

Looking forward to getting back to college . Would like to get a bit of sleep now . I didnt think it would take so long but I must say staff on accomadation were very helpful.

Probably the IT departments fault and not all to do with accom.

• Advertisement

Sent an email to Residences@ucd.ie.

how long did it take till they answered?

how long did it take till they answered?

About 2 hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

Thank god that's over. Glenomena, here I come! :D
    To anyone who's still in SIS hell, GOOD LUCK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

feck this. I've been on since 7 in the morning trying to do this for my brother, who's currently in hospital!

Is his name John by any chance?? :)

Is his name John by any chance?? :)

I'm afraid to say yes...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

I'm afraid to say yes...:D

haha Tell him claire's lover was asking for him ;)

haha Tell him claire's lover was asking for him ;)

ok, will do! ????

Mine was supposed to come up at 4, it didn't:(:(:(:(

Neither did mine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 SemiMental

Mine didn't appear either.
    I'd say it will appear in a few minutes.

Advertisement