Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any tournaments?

Options
  • 05-06-2011 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Is there any tournaments that I could join? Id prefer a cup competition to a league format, ive seen there are leagues on this but havnt seen any cups
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

There are no cup competitions at the moment. Why not start one yourself?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

I'm sure a good few people would join if you started one. I know I would

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Someone tried to run one a few weeks ago but it seemed to fail, people werent playing fixtures etc which is a common enough issue when random people join and then lose interest/dont bother playing in online leagues and cups. We will be running one shortly for those in the leagues and there will be a qualifying league at the end of next season for anyone interested in joining the leagues at that point.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Yeah the first cup competition really fell on its arse although it was a good idea.

There was no timeline or pressure on people to play games, nobody seemed to care.

Advertisement