Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgraded Exchange?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

dave1982 wrote: »
    Any update,watching youtube videos buffer is killing me:D

Hi dave1982
    spoke to techs and was advised that there was a delay last week due to technical reasons. :o Plan is to re-attempt migration this week.
    Apologies for delay, it will be migrated very soon. Once this has been done post me again, can run tests to determine speed after upgrade.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭B

yeah last tuesday nite at 11pm the whole town lost broadband for 3 hours and it was the same last nite at 11pm it came back a few hours later red light on modem i presume this was because of the upgrade my speeds and ping times are stil the same though?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

B wrote: »
    yeah last tuesday nite at 11pm the whole town lost broadband for 3 hours and it was the same last nite at 11pm it came back a few hours later red light on modem i presume this was because of the upgrade my speeds and ping times are stil the same though?

Same reason i was asking:D

Same reason i was asking:D

So it was a two barrelled question dave1982 ?:eek:
    Have not had B's post confirmed but it does make sense, definitely on the Tue night techs were working on this and did experience a technical hitch.. I have asked for any update and hope migration soon:)
    Tony

So it was a two barrelled question dave1982 ?:eek:
    Have not had B's post confirmed but it does make sense, definitely on the Tue night techs were working on this and did experience a technical hitch.. I have asked for any update and hope migration soon:)
    Tony

Thanks for the reply's Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭B

any news ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

B wrote: »
    any news ?

Hi,

The exchange is still being worked on, no definate date as yet. but I wil let you know.

Thanks, Mark

Hi,

The exchange is still being worked on, no definate date as yet. but I wil let you know.

Thanks, Mark

Are roadworks required to enable NGB?:confused:

Line checke says NGB avail in Cobh

Line checke says NGB avail in Cobh

Hi dave1982
    yes I have been advised that Cobh exchannge is now live for NGB broadband.
    Tony

• Advertisement

Are roadworks required to enable NGB?:confused:

Not usually, but cables may have to be replaced so it is possible that cables to road side may be changed.
    Tony

Not usually, but cables may have to be replaced so it is possible that cables to road side may be changed.
    Tony

Great news,Thank you.

Only reason i asked is you said work is about to begin on cobh exchange,then they digging up the road near me.So i assumed it was eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭boardtc

hey sponge bob you have exceeded your stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until you clear some space...

Advertisement