Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Dublin

Options
  • 05-06-2011 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi all.

We are looking to rent somewhere in Dublin for July and August.

Does anyone know of a letting agency (other than daft - tried already) that deal solely with renting out properties?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mari2222

what kind of "somewhere"?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Oh sorry! That would be handy to know! ;)

It would be the Dun Laoghaire/Monkstown area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 anixela

What sort of renting? I have a bedroom that i'm trying to rent for the summer in a great flat in rathmines town centre very central! PM me and let me know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shannon_french

Hi there,

I have a three bedroom very nice apartment, in a great location in central Dublin that I'm looking to rent out for July and August only. Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,

Shannon

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Hi there,

I have a three bedroom very nice apartment, in a great location in central Dublin that I'm looking to rent out for July and August only. Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,

Shannon

Private messaged you!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 The Good Agent

Hi all.

We are looking to rent somewhere in Dublin for July and August.

Does anyone know of a letting agency (other than daft - tried already) that deal solely with renting out properties?

Thanks in advance!

Its hard to look past daft when looking for accommodation, as they get around 90% of all properties for sale/let in Dublin. However there are a couple of alternatives.

The majority of Rent.ie and Let.ie properties will be on daft but there might be a hidden gem in there, so definitely worth having a root around.

Even though it is more sales orientated, Myhome.ie would definitely be worth a look as well.

Hope this was of help.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It's cases like this that make me wonder why a site like craigslist.org is not taking off in Ireland..
    Prospective renters could advertise their desires and landlords could advertise their services and all for free.

Advertisement