Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Statio K550i file recovery

Options
  • 05-06-2011 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi folks, I'm in a bit of a panic here. I decided to finally connect my phone (Statio K550i) up to my PC to upload pic's and video's. I also installed Media Go when doing this. I had all files uploaded, videos and pic's. I deleted what I thought was one picture but instead I ended up deleting all my pictures from both the phone and my PC. I still have all the video files on both phone/PC but pictures are all gone. Do anyone know how I can recover the pictures?? Any help would be great. Thanks.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Were they saved to the memory card in the phone? You could try some photo recovery software. Or if they were on the pc, try the recycle bin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 vanjaqwq

Yes they were on the memory card of my phone but no files seem to be on there now. I've looked in the recycle bin and can't see anything from today. Any software recovery program's you could recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I cant remember names off the top of my head, but their is loads of them. And the fact that the files are on the memory card it makes it a lot easier. Give a search in google or ask on photography forum you might get better help

Cheers, will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I've checked everywhere on the phone. I'm trying to find out where deleted files go when deleted from Media Go. I'll try Recuva. Thanks for the help.

Advertisement