Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M14 Trigger parts/set

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

I have a few bits, but I cannot make out the part you have linked. Can you stick up a shot of your broken part or a better link?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Saike

I don't have a camera at the moment mate, but its the little part at the right of this picture:
    http://echo1usa.com/English/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40&products_id=169

Its the part the part that is turned clockwise when the trigger is pressed.

Yes! Have that part, seems to be perfect too!
    17d5203a.jpg
    That wee piece in the bottom of the pic?

Thats precisely the part!
    If you didn't mind could I have the other trigger parts there as backup cause I feel that the gun I have is really fragile, a lot of cosmetic stuff is just in shreds and I'm afraid of more internal damage :\

Saike wrote: »
    Thats precisely the part!
    If you didn't mind could I have the other trigger parts there as backup cause I feel that the gun I have is really fragile, a lot of cosmetic stuff is just in shreds and I'm afraid of more internal damage :\

No problem it's yours, dont suppose you have any AK bits to trade?

• Advertisement

No I dont really have any bits at all :P I'll be on the lookout for some if you wish.
    My friend has an AK so he might have some parts, I shall ask next time I see him :)

anyways to PM's

Yeah SOCOM has not replied in a long time so its time to bump!

The M14 is a version 7 gearbox so if anyone has this part spare from a broken one, or if anyone is willing to sell a reasonably priced V7 gearbox then I'm looking for one :3

Bumpety bump bump

Kinda need one sometime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

ive got a knackered old m14 that i wouldnt mind selling for parts the only things that are wrong with it is the wiring and the bolt is gone , it has the part that you are looking for would sell the lot for 80 im based in dublin

Yeah sure a full M14 will be really handy, I'll take you up on that offer just give me a little time cause I have to arrange a few pickups on one day in dublin :) thanks mate, since my ones a CYMA (KART) its pretty ****ty so maybe I might change more than just that part :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

yeah i know what you mean i'll throw up some pics tonight

Advertisement