Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Box - picture block/sound stuttery

• 05-06-2011 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi.

I subscribed to sky a few years ago and received a pace box. I unsubscribed to sky a while back and ever since the box has been inactive in a closet. Just a week ago, I turned the box on so I could have freeview in my bedroom, however, true movies 1 & 2 and most of the music channels are blocky in picture and the sound is stuttery. This is not the case with the other channels (e.g. ITV1,2,3,4,bbc, etc)

Has anyone any ideas on whats goin' on here?

Cheers.

Dan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭hibble

I had this problem sometimes with one of my boxes. All the channels you listed are on the same transponder and in my case close proximity of the base station for the land-line telephone is what caused interference. Sounds like you might have a similiar problem?:confused:
    Hibble

Advertisement